Quite simply: … helpless! Because only through our many collection points does the CARAVAN become a “real caravan”: Hands join together and help where humanity is required.
We thank all the people from the bottom of our hearts
– who have received relief supplies for us,
– who have made their private rooms available for this purpose,
– who have made countless phone calls with donors,
– who transported the donations in kind many kilometers,
– who advertised our aid project,
– who simply live humanity.
YOU ARE WONDERFUL AND HAVE CONTRIBUTED A BIG PART TO THE SUCCESS OF OUR AID PROJECT!
A sincere THANK YOU to:
- Diakonie Forum Oberwart
- Schreiner organic winery in Rust
- Worldwide hiking works in Graz
- Usen cleaning shop in Hausmannstätten
- Club 41 in the former Carpentry Pongratz in Groß Sankt Florian
- Kostnix store in Vienna
- The tavern – moneyless in Vienna
- Schalk printing works in Pottendorf
- Cohousing Pomali in Oberwölbing
- Together – association with 7 collection points in Carinthia
In addition, two schools in Vienna have set up collection points on their own initiative! Thanks to:
- GTVS cherry avenue
- GTVS Wulzendorfstrasse
Thank you very much for the important transport of all relief supplies to the “headquarters” in Güssing
- TreeBee and Blattwerk for making the truck available.
- with our “fairy godmother”, Josef Obojkovits, who tirelessly brings finished banana boxes to the final warehouse in Fehring.
- The City Center Güssing has fulfilled our dream of a suitable sorting station and from there all the packed boxes go to Fehring in the Cambium · Living in community until we are allowed to travel to Turkey to visit the war orphans. Thanks for that!
THANK YOU to everyone who read this article to the end: As you can see, we are a real, beautiful and very lively CARAVAN OF HUMANITY!